Conscious that all new things arise from the mystery of creation as Gorki list is for more than half a century at the centre of such process, we encourage and uphold “One and Only” values.
GORKI LIST CREATIVITY AWARD is given to the most original creative work in the calendar year.
Creative works of various genres produced within the same year and coming from all segments of artistic activities can apply: visual arts, performance arts, fine arts, fashion, culture, publishing, film…
Whose work has left the „Strongest creative impact“will be decided by expert judging panel comprised of seven professionals:
– Professor Dr Ratko Božović, cultural sociologist and publicist
– Mr. Ivan Tasovac, Director of Belgrade Philharmonic
– Mrs. Mirjana Bobić Mojsilović, Writer
– Mr. Dušan Makavejev, Film Director
– Mrs. Irena Mišović, Fashion Journalist
– Mr. Gorčin Stojanović, Artistic Director of Jugoslav Drama Theatre
– Mrs. Goranka Matić, Photo editor of „ Politika“ Daily Newspaper
The award is given in the form of a distinct statuette and pre-specified financial grant.
The award can be given to one or maximum five creative works which have left a strong impression that year. Main idea is for the work to be the one that improves the cultural scene and creates the circumstances for further cultural development.